Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

Can someone help me figure out type of drywall I need to buy to cover wooden beams in picture?

1st picture gives you view from the far. In 2nd picture, I have zoomed in the area inside red rectangle in 1st picture.

In 2nd picture, C is wood. B is thick drywall but I am not sure about what A is. Is it part of drywall ? I have never seen anything like this. I need to buy similar piece of drywall and cover that wooden beams.

1st picture:

2nd picture

3rd picture

4th picture

5th picturw

3rd picture shows cross section view of all layers.

4th and 5th picture shows how piece of layer A look like.